April 25, 2008

Routine Horror

NY cops not punished for murdering an unarmed black man.

Again.

Posted by Jake on April 25, 2008 8:13 pm

1. Sadly for all involved in such political affairs, all living beings are constructed from particles that obey unbreakable physical laws and as such there is no such thing as free will, hence demonstrating that justice is a nonsense concept invented by human beings in an attempt to kid themselves that life has meaning and that God loves them. Oh well. Who cares about philosophy when you’re pissed at the cops?

Comment by Hank — April 26, 2008 @ 2:57 am

2. Not that I’m saying there’s no reason to be upset about what happened to that man, I just feel as though it’s worth pointing out that all events are inevitable and one day the Earth will plunge into the Sun and nobody will know we ever existed. That is all.

Comment by Hank again — April 26, 2008 @ 3:40 am

3. “…with liberty and justice for all”

And they wonder why I stopped saying the Pledge of Allegiance in 9th grade. And why I don’t wear a flag pin. And why I don’t sing along with the national anthem at sports events. And why July 4th is just an excuse to watch pretty aerial displays.

All this debate about who or what is patriotic, when no one even questions what patriotism is or why it is necessary (it isn’t)

All this debate about who loves their country, when no one even questions why they should or why it is necessary (it isn’t)

All this chatter about supporting the troops, when no one even questions what they are killing for or why the killing is necessary (it isn’t)

All these ‘heroes’ on the police force, who pump bullets into unarmed civilians and walk away with impunity.

Motherfuck this motherfucking fascist dictatorship. I hope an asteroid hits this miserable fucking planet. No one gives a fuck about anything but their narcissistic, self-involved petty self-interests. Fuck the United States. Fuck Dick Cheney and George Bush and all their enablers.

Uh, I guess I’m one of those bitter Pennsylvanians you heard about on the news. I could care less if this whole planet disappeared tomorrow.

Human beings deserve every bit of suffering they incur. Fuck ‘em

Have a nice day.

Comment by Dead Civilian — April 28, 2008 @ 1:48 pm

4. So?

Comment by DickCheney — April 30, 2008 @ 6:40 pm

5. Jesus, DC, maybe you should move.

Comment by jrfunkenstein — July 25, 2008 @ 6:38 am