Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lyingmed/lyingmediabastards.com/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 83
“Huh? He’s doing radio again?”
- Iraq: a nightmare, wrapped in a tragedy, wrapped in a farce
- neocons: even more batshit crazy than you guessed
- recommendations: The Power of Nightmares documentary, DMZ the book, It’s a Jungle Out There the book
- Obama Muslim rumor: it’s not a smear, it’s bigotry
- Music by Manu Chao, Santogold, and DJ Doc Rok
Had the epiphany earlier today that I could do radio shows in much less time if I gritted my teeth and left out my beloved background music. I look forward to the day when I have more spare time and can do my show in what I consider a proper fashion, but till then, maybe I can produce some of these short, stripped-down shows on a regular basis.
Also: I really need to stop doing “Iraq is so bad that…” posts and shows. It’s fucking bad. You know that. Do you need to know how bad?
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>