First show of 2007! Woo!
A bit of a continuation of last week’s Best of 2006 show. Sadly, we had the techno-gremlins invade again; I think my mp3 player may be dying. I will surely ask for your collective advice about mp3 players in the near future.
- politician sticks up for homeless community*
- werst jurnalizm of 2006
- stupid right-wing media shitbags
- Bush is reading your mail
- Iraq: present and future (hint: it’s not good)
- Saddam’s execution
Musycally, we’ve got James Brown, MsFortune, the Dresden Dolls, Young and Restless, Heavenly, TV on the Radio, Marit Larsen, Cage, Jay-Z, the Lylas, Moka Only, MF Doom, Parts & Labor, lady Sovereign, Scala & Kolacny Brothers, Malcolm Holcombe, Automato, and more.
* Rock. Happy ending for this story. For now.
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>