Doh! I guess we made some sort of back-end changes to the blog when we upgraded, because dozens of comments that y’all made were waiting for approval by me, and therefore weren’t on the site (including one by the webmaster of a site I’d given a bit of a ribbing). Sorry about that. I went ahead and made the changes, and hopefully comments will get up in a timely manner from now on.
Several of the comments were pointing out an statistical error I made in this post. The entry now has a correction, thanks Andi and Fab.
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>