July 25, 2005

Faster Puppet Kill Kill

Don’t know how much I’ll be able to post this week, as my job is eating me alive (for example, I’d intended to use today as part of my weekend and only work about an hour. Somehow it turned into a 10-hour workday). I do have a couple half-finished posts I’ll try to get done.

Also, I’ll be interviewing Amanda Marcotte of Pandagon on my radio show this Thursday (1-3pm PST, radioactiveradio.org). Should be fun. You’ll wanna catch that, or at least download the show after the fact.

Posted by Jake on July 25, 2005 5:42 pm

1. whats going on? it must be axis stuff…i can´t imagine that the library is taking this much time…

Comment by kittie — July 26, 2005 @ 7:14 am

2. For those who never get tired of hearing my voice
    Or my music, I guess. I’m going to be on Jake at Lying Media Bastard’s radio show tomorrow. It’s a podcast thingie, so listen in here. He’s going to put me on at 3:00 PST, 5:00 Central. We’re going to…

Comment by Pandagon — July 27, 2005 @ 4:36 pm

3. Amanda Marcotte is a hack that has cheated the people of her state. As a flunky in the office of the McCombs Graduate School of Business at the University of Texas, she herself has no degree at all.
    Amanda was caught lately by her superiors utilizing taxpayer supported working hours to prepare her blog posts.
    She is a poor example to hold up for your listeners. If you think pussy issues are the most important issue in the political spectrum, you will probably like the one trick this pony has to offer.

Comment by Fred Jones — July 28, 2005 @ 1:33 pm

4. Man, it’s downright scary how Robert Zimmerman keeps following me like this. Get a life dude, it’s sad.

Anyway, I was coming over to say thanks again, that was fun, Jake!

Comment by Amanda Marcotte — July 28, 2005 @ 7:07 pm

5. To crackhead “Fred Jones”:

1) If Amanda’s a hack, we got no need for experts.

2) Amanda says she’s got a degree, and I really doubt she’d lie about it. And even if she didn’t, it wouldn’t really matter. I’ve met plenty of “uneducated” geniuses and plenty of degreed idiots.

3) How disingenuous is your “taxpayer money” argument? In Real Life, people spend their workdays doing work, doing personal things, and kililng time when there’s nothing else to do. And you’re probably making this attack up, as Amanda has told me in the past that she’s very conscientious about not blogging on company time.

4) Who’s holding up examples? I wanted to talk to someone smart and funny and interesting. Mission accomplished.

5) “Pussy issues”? True, we did discuss uteruses when discussing abortion, but that was the only time we were specifically talking female reproductive organs. And as more than 50% of the planet have pussies, and they are the origin of nearly all human life, I don’t see why you think it’s not worth talking about.

Unless, as I fear, you are using “pussy” to mean “woman.” In which case, you would seem to hate half the human race. And the human race says back “fuck off. We don’t need you.”

6) Yes, Amanda the “one trick pony”, who discussed feminism, abortion, media, Texas culture, the Supreme Court, religious fundamentalism, cats, relationships, and music.

You’re quite clearly not worth the effort to confront, but you’re bashing at a friend of mine here, and so you get a face full of fuck you.

Comment by Jake — July 28, 2005 @ 9:45 pm

6. And your pathetic attempts to get people to believe I don’t have a college degree aren’t taking. People aren’t that dumb.

Yeah, that must be why she holds a job as general flunky. Amanda has not refuted my assertion that she holds no college degree. This is a dance to make you assume she does, but it isn’t true.. Why not ask her point blank and see what dance you get then?
    Perhaps one of her minions such as the one above will feel compelled to jump in to her defense instead so she can avoid this most embarrassing question.
    Facts is facts….no regular college degree. It’s called uneducated.

Comment by Robert Zimmerman — July 29, 2005 @ 7:17 am

7. Just for the record, ‘Fred Jones’ and ‘Robert Zimmerman’ are the pseudonyms of Jim Matthews, a mentally-distrurbed troll who stalks Amanda.

Comment by Frobert Zimmerjones — March 2, 2007 @ 10:28 pm